Founder of ResponsibleRisk Ltd and Contributing Editor Finextra on Sustainable Finance.
- Contributing Editor Finextra for Sustainable Finance and Influencer. Richard is a prolific contributor to professional media via his large network and role at Finextra. Video, blogs and posts are widely read in the industry and he has contributed to two books in the WealthTech and Fintech series.
- Creator and facilitator of SustainableFinance.Live a series of workshops tackling the biggest blockers in this area
- Advisor to software firms in Sustainable Finance and payments RTGS.Global, Earth Knowledge, Elastacloud
- Strategy, Marketing and Business Development leader in the Financial services and Software Industry at Microsoft for 23 years.
- Sustainable Finance and the role of data and AI
- Challenger, Fintech and Open Banking
- Digital Transformation and the role of cloud
- Go to market and partnering strategy
Microsoft Senior Director Global FSI Industry Strategy Team
- Defined Microsoft global strategy for Core, Open Banking, Challenger and Fintech’s to enable Digital Transformation. Created playbook, delivered readiness for the field, was executive sponsor for Barclays, RBS, Standard Bank, Clear Bank. SME for board engagement at global events and client meetings. Author, Speaker and Networker.
- Richard led Microsoft’s engagement with Clear Bank, which became the first new clearing bank in the UK in 250 years and top reference account. Involved from before they launched until recently with advice and guidance on engaging with Microsoft at a technical, regulatory, executive and commercial level.
- Richard was also involved with Redwood Bank, Alba Bank and many Fintech’s as one of the leaders in the London Fintech scene via Level39, Fintech50, Innovate Finance and more.
- Created Sustainable Finance practice: Identified this trend, built an incubation team and worked to help win two pioneer deals in LSEG and Citi Bank.